Few days ago, when the first look of Rajinikanth’s Kaala was unveiled, Anand Mahindra, the Executive chairman of Mahindra Group, was so thrilled that Rajini sat on Thar, a popular SUV from Mahindra, that he made a unique proposal to the team.
Anand Mahindra requested the team to trace the whereabouts of the jeep so that he can keep it in his company’s auto museum. Now, Dhanush, who’s producing the film, responded to Anand Mahindra’s request and said, “Thank you so much sir !!! The vehicle is being used by superstar for shoot currently. Once completed will ensure it reaches you :).”
Currently, Rajinikanth is shooting for Kaala in Mumbai and Pa Ranjith is directing the film which also stars Huma Qureshi and Nana Patekar.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is how much Sukumar is being paid for Pushpa?
- Nithin’s Check gets a new release date
- Pawan Kalyan donates 30 lakhs for Ram Mandir
- Boyapati’s next creates much interest for the fans?
- Photo Moment: Naga Shaurya celebrates birthday with his 5 directors
- Action-packed teaser for Nikhil Kumar’s ‘Rider’ out on his b’day