Super Star Rajinikanth’s ongoing gangster drama, Kaala, is one of the most eagerly awaited movies in 2018. In the movie, Rajini will be seen as a slum-lord who fights for the rights of Tamil settlers in the Dharavi slum in Mumbai.
In hit latest interview, Tamil star Dhanush, who is producing Kaala, revealed that 60 percent of the film’s shooting has been wrapped up. Dhanush also said that the movie will be hitting the screens only after Rajini’s 2.0 releases, adding fuel to the speculations that Kaala may release in summer next year.
Pa Ranjith is directing Kaala. The film stars Huma Qureshi, Nana Patekar, Samuthirakani, Pankaj Tripathi and Anjali Patil in prominent roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Waltair Veerayya is here
- OTT Review : Khakee: The Bihar Chapter – Hindi series on Netflix
- Mani Sharma’s surprising remarks about Acharya’s background score
- Aakasam gets its OTT release date
- Vijay Devarakonda in star hero’s next – Here’s the clarity
- 50-year-old hottie in no mood to slow down