Super Star Rajinikanth’s ongoing gangster drama, Kaala, is one of the most eagerly awaited movies in 2018. In the movie, Rajini will be seen as a slum-lord who fights for the rights of Tamil settlers in the Dharavi slum in Mumbai.
In hit latest interview, Tamil star Dhanush, who is producing Kaala, revealed that 60 percent of the film’s shooting has been wrapped up. Dhanush also said that the movie will be hitting the screens only after Rajini’s 2.0 releases, adding fuel to the speculations that Kaala may release in summer next year.
Pa Ranjith is directing Kaala. The film stars Huma Qureshi, Nana Patekar, Samuthirakani, Pankaj Tripathi and Anjali Patil in prominent roles.
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback
- Maharshi’s latest schedules details
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic