It is well known that the Dhanush, Samantha and Amy Jackson starrer Tamil film Thanga Magan is being dubbed into Telugu as Nava Manmadhudu. The film’s audio album, composed by young music composer Anirudh Ravichander, will be released through Sony Music today.
Nava Manmadhudu is directed by popular cinematographer Velraj, who earlier gave the superhit film Raghuvaran B.Tech. Thanga Magan’s trailer, which was released yesterday, is winning appreciation for its neatly packaged entertainment.
Being released in Telugu by Brindavan Pictures, Nava Manmadhudu is set for a December 18 release along with its Tamil version.
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April
- Trivikram still exploring options for Bunny’s heroine
- Young heroes replacing Ram and Dulquer Salmaan?
- Trailer of Lakshmi’s NTR becomes a hot topic
- Niharika to work with star director