It is well known that the Dhanush, Samantha and Amy Jackson starrer Tamil film Thanga Magan is being dubbed into Telugu as Nava Manmadhudu. The film’s audio album, composed by young music composer Anirudh Ravichander, will be released through Sony Music today.
Nava Manmadhudu is directed by popular cinematographer Velraj, who earlier gave the superhit film Raghuvaran B.Tech. Thanga Magan’s trailer, which was released yesterday, is winning appreciation for its neatly packaged entertainment.
Being released in Telugu by Brindavan Pictures, Nava Manmadhudu is set for a December 18 release along with its Tamil version.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy song from Radhe Shyam to come out next
- Chiranjeevi’s financial aid for Sivasankar master’s COVID-19 treatment
- Hospital issues another bulletin on Kamal Haasan’s health
- Will Allu Arjun team up with Mahesh and Prabhas’ directors?
- Prabhas, Deepika’s Project K makers on a talent hunt
- Not Shruthi Haasan but this actress to host Bigg Boss 5 Tamil