This one is definitely going to be an interesting project to watch out for. National award-winning Tollywood director Sekhar Kammula has joined forces with none other than the multiple National award-winning Kollywood star Dhanush for his next project.
Confirming the ongoing buzz, the makers of this crazy project have just made the official announcement. The film will be a trilingual and it will be simultaneously shot in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi. Noted Tollywood producers Narayan Das Narang and Puskur Ram Mohan Rao are jointly bankrolling the project under SVCLLP banner. More details about the project will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Puri Jagannadh is today’s mass-termind, says Karan Johar
- This is how much Allu Arjun is charging for brand endorsements
- The VFX breakdown of this clip from RRR is mind-boggling
- Buzz: This recent Hindi film to be remade in Telugu and Tamil
- Interesting fact: Sita Ramam actress Mrunal Thakur acted in this famous TV serial
- Interview : Naga Chaitanya – Every Indian can relate to Laal Singh Chaddha