Dhanush’s SIR/Vaathi is all set to hit the screens in a big way on 17th February in Tamil and Telugu simultaneously. The movie will be having special premieres tomorrow in Hyderabad. The pre-release event was conducted in Hyderabad today.
Dhanush said he feels the same nervousness now that he had for his first Tamil flick. Dhanush stated that he feels every film as his first film. The versatile actor said SIR is a simple film with grand emotions. The film won’t be preachy, but it will be entertaining and meaningful, said the Kollywood actor. Dhanush said he is having mixed emotions ahead of the release.
Dhanush thanked the entire team of SIR/Vaathi for their wonderful support. Dhanush thanked Sai Kumar for his hospitality during the shoot. Dhanush spoke highly about Thaman, who came to support the project though he is not part of the project.
The actor said he is proud of the film’s music director G.V. Prakash Kumar. Dhanush expressed his hope that he would get a warm welcome from Telugu audiences. Sithara Entertainments produced the movie in collaboration with Fortune Four Cinemas.
Articles that might interest you:
- Social media rumors on Nagarjuna’s next
- Nani’s Dasara is now officially into one million dollar club in USA
- Rashmika’s special dressing room treat after IPL performance
- TATA IPL 2023 – Balakrishna entertains
- Mahesh Babu hails Dasara; Calls it a stunning cinema
- Crisp run-time locked for Kiran Abbavaram’s Meter
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food