National award-winning Tamil star Dhanush had made his Bollywood debut with the 2013 romantic drama, Raanjhaanaa. He later co-starred with Amitabh Bachchan in the 2015 drama, Shamitabh.
Now, after nearly 5 years, Dhanush is all set for his Bollywood comeback with a biggie. His third Hindi flick has been announced today and it also features leading hero Akshay Kumar and young actress Sara Ali Khan. The film has been titled Atrangi Re.
Dhanush’s Raanjhaanaa’s director Aanand L Rai will direct Atrangi Re and AR Rahman will compose the music. The shoot will begin on March 1st.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay Akkineni speaks about the most difficult part of Love Story
- Poll: Which aspect of Tuck Jagadish did not impress you?
- Allu Arjun wraps up Pushpa; Heads straight to Apollo to see Sai Tej
- Shriya Saran shifts base to Mumbai
- Concept video and premise of Sasivadane looks cool
- New gossip about RRR’s delay becomes a hot topic