National award-winning Tamil star Dhanush had made his Bollywood debut with the 2013 romantic drama, Raanjhaanaa. He later co-starred with Amitabh Bachchan in the 2015 drama, Shamitabh.
Now, after nearly 5 years, Dhanush is all set for his Bollywood comeback with a biggie. His third Hindi flick has been announced today and it also features leading hero Akshay Kumar and young actress Sara Ali Khan. The film has been titled Atrangi Re.
Dhanush’s Raanjhaanaa’s director Aanand L Rai will direct Atrangi Re and AR Rahman will compose the music. The shoot will begin on March 1st.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja to commence his next in April
- Vaishnav Tej reveals Ram Charan’s acting tip before Uppena
- Vijay Sethupathi to have 4 releases this summer
- Allu Sirish sheds weight; Gears up for his next
- After Sai Pallavi, this Talented actress quits Pawan-Rana multistarrer?
- This director to launch Rana’s brother in Tollywood?