Vada Chennai, one of the most talked about Tamil films in recent times, will have Dhanush playing the role of a National-level Carrom player, who hails from North Madras. Directed by Vetrimaaran, the film also stars Andrea Jeremiah, Aishwarya Rajesh, and Samuthirakani.
The film’s official poster was unveiled earlier today, and it came as a huge surprise to Dhanush’s fans who were quite amazed to see his transformation. According to the latest reports, the film’s shooting has been wrapped up and currently, it’s in post production phase.
The film traces the journey of its characters over a span of more than 30 years, and it’s said to be one of the most ambitious films in Dhanush’s career.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nayanthara to team up with this star hero for the 5th time?
- Young heroine ready for glamor roles
- Keerthy Suresh roped in for superstar’s film?
- Meeku Maatrame Chepta trailer – Impressive Situational comedy
- Poll : Will Samantha do a better job than Trisha in 96 remake?
- Star producer books entire train for promotions