Vada Chennai, one of the most talked about Tamil films in recent times, will have Dhanush playing the role of a National-level Carrom player, who hails from North Madras. Directed by Vetrimaaran, the film also stars Andrea Jeremiah, Aishwarya Rajesh, and Samuthirakani.
The film’s official poster was unveiled earlier today, and it came as a huge surprise to Dhanush’s fans who were quite amazed to see his transformation. According to the latest reports, the film’s shooting has been wrapped up and currently, it’s in post production phase.
The film traces the journey of its characters over a span of more than 30 years, and it’s said to be one of the most ambitious films in Dhanush’s career.
- Sarkar beats I : Emerges all-time 6th highest South Indian grosser
- Striking first look of Shakeela biopic unveiled
- Sumanth’s Subramanyapuram’s trailer to be out soon
- 2.0’s Telugu version to get a bigger release than Tamil
- Rakul Preet is eager to fall in love