Hero Dhanush is currently shooting for his 43rd film in Hyderabad. He will be teaming up with Tollywood director Sekhar Kammula for a pan-India film later this year. In the meantime, Dhanush will be wrapping up a Tamil project, his 44th film, under Mithran Jawahar’s direction. The film marks Dhanush’s fourth collaboration with Jawahar, after Yaaradi Nee Mohini, Uthama Puthiran and Kutty.
According to the latest buzz, Dhanush will be romancing three young beauties in the Jawahar directorial. Apparently, the makers have approached Nithya Menen, Priya Bhavani Shankar and Hansika as the film’s leading ladies. Leading Tamil production house Sun Pictures will produce the movie. More details about the project will be out in the coming weeks.
Articles that might interest you:
- Cash Promo: Senior Telugu actors evoke fun
- NTR to launch Thimmarusu’s trailer tomorrow
- Striking first look and motion poster for Aakash Puri’s Chor Bazaar out on his b’day
- NOTA actress Yashika Anand seriously injured in a car accident; Friend loses life
- iSmart Shankar girl says no to ‘rain’ songs
- Most Eligible Bachelor’s makers utilising the free time well