Hero Dhanush is currently shooting for his 43rd film in Hyderabad. He will be teaming up with Tollywood director Sekhar Kammula for a pan-India film later this year. In the meantime, Dhanush will be wrapping up a Tamil project, his 44th film, under Mithran Jawahar’s direction. The film marks Dhanush’s fourth collaboration with Jawahar, after Yaaradi Nee Mohini, Uthama Puthiran and Kutty.
According to the latest buzz, Dhanush will be romancing three young beauties in the Jawahar directorial. Apparently, the makers have approached Nithya Menen, Priya Bhavani Shankar and Hansika as the film’s leading ladies. Leading Tamil production house Sun Pictures will produce the movie. More details about the project will be out in the coming weeks.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is how much Allu Arjun is charging for brand endorsements
- The VFX breakdown of this clip from RRR is mind-boggling
- Buzz: This recent Hindi film to be remade in Telugu and Tamil
- Interesting fact: Sita Ramam actress Mrunal Thakur acted in this famous TV serial
- Interview : Naga Chaitanya – Every Indian can relate to Laal Singh Chaddha
- Shruti Haasan makes shocking comments about the film industry