Dhanush and Vetrimaaran are all set to team up once again. The duo had earlier worked together for Polladhavan, Aadukalam, and earlier this year, their third film, Vada Chennai went on to become a critical and commercial success.
Now, the two will be teaming up for a film titled Asuran. Dhanush, who is elated with the openings for his latest film Maari 2, announced that he will soon start working on Asuran, and the film is likely to release sometime in late 2019.
Not much has been revealed about the film, so far; however, Dhanush revealed that Kalaippuli S Thanu is going to produce it. It remains to be seen what the subject of this upcoming film is going to be.
— Dhanush (@dhanushkraja) December 22, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannah to do a show on Amazon
- Rashmika shifts to her new apartment in Mumbai
- Veteran actress in talks for Nag’s Bangaraju?
- Sithara Entertainments’ two films on floors from tomorrow
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries
- Revealed – Chay Akkineni’s role in Aamir’s Laal Singh Chadha