Dhanush and Vetrimaaran are all set to team up once again. The duo had earlier worked together for Polladhavan, Aadukalam, and earlier this year, their third film, Vada Chennai went on to become a critical and commercial success.
Now, the two will be teaming up for a film titled Asuran. Dhanush, who is elated with the openings for his latest film Maari 2, announced that he will soon start working on Asuran, and the film is likely to release sometime in late 2019.
Not much has been revealed about the film, so far; however, Dhanush revealed that Kalaippuli S Thanu is going to produce it. It remains to be seen what the subject of this upcoming film is going to be.
— Dhanush (@dhanushkraja) December 22, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Disco Raja wraps up Goa schedule
- Kiara Advani begins shooting for her female-centric film
- Vijay’s Bigil continues to make waves
- Kanchana 3 actress to debut in Bollywood
- Producer finalized for Balakrishna-Boyapati Srinu film
- Vijay Devarakonda lauds KTR’s swift action on a sensitive issue