Dhanush and Vetrimaaran are all set to team up once again. The duo had earlier worked together for Polladhavan, Aadukalam, and earlier this year, their third film, Vada Chennai went on to become a critical and commercial success.
Now, the two will be teaming up for a film titled Asuran. Dhanush, who is elated with the openings for his latest film Maari 2, announced that he will soon start working on Asuran, and the film is likely to release sometime in late 2019.
Not much has been revealed about the film, so far; however, Dhanush revealed that Kalaippuli S Thanu is going to produce it. It remains to be seen what the subject of this upcoming film is going to be.
— Dhanush (@dhanushkraja) December 22, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Bheeshma’s solid first week Nizam share
- Bollywood star confirmed for Khaidi remake
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out