Dhanush and Vetrimaaran are amongst the most successful and admired actor-director duos in Tamil cinema. Over the years, they delivered four cult classics such as Pollathavan, Aadukalam, Vada Chennai 1 and Asuran.
Now, in a latest interview, one of the leading Tamil film producers, KE Gnanavel Raja, has revealed that both Dhanush and Vetrimaaran will be joining forces with each other for an ambitious action drama in the backdrop of the Kolar Gold Fields (KGF). However, the producer hasn’t revealed any other details about this massive project.
The kind of phenomenon the Kannada gangster drama, KGF Chapter 1 and 2, had created across the country needs no introduction. And with a master like Vetrimaaran at the helm and a terrific performer like Dhanush as his ammunition, their KGF movie will surely be a next level sensation in the Indian film industry.
Articles that might interest you:
- Date and time locked for Naga Shaurya’s Rangabali teaser
- Avatar 2: James Cameron’s latest epic makes its OTT debut in India
- Latest: Naga Chaitanya’s Custody locks its OTT release date
- NBK 108 to release on this date?
- NBK 108: First-of-its-kind promotion for the title revelation
- Gopichand Malineni unveils the teaser of sci-fi thriller 7:11 PM
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food