Even though his first Hindi film is yet to hit the screens, Tamil superstar Dhanush has signed his second Hindi film. He will team up with his Raanjhna director Anand L Rai once again for a bilingual. Confirming the news an excited Dhanush tweeted “It’s final. (I’m) glad to announce that I’m doing a film with Anand L Rai in 2014, which will be a bilingual and will be produced by Wunderbar films and Anand.” Dhanush was last seen in his wife’s directorial debut 3.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yet another heroine in talks for Rajasekhar’s next?
- Acting in a mass film for the first time is exhilarating: Varun Tej
- Yet another sizzling special song for Payal Rajput?
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for a female-centric film
- Speed up the shoot: Kamal tells Indian 2 team
- Ace cinematographer Rathnavelu to turn director