Even though his first Hindi film is yet to hit the screens, Tamil superstar Dhanush has signed his second Hindi film. He will team up with his Raanjhna director Anand L Rai once again for a bilingual. Confirming the news an excited Dhanush tweeted “It’s final. (I’m) glad to announce that I’m doing a film with Anand L Rai in 2014, which will be a bilingual and will be produced by Wunderbar films and Anand.” Dhanush was last seen in his wife’s directorial debut 3.
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled