Yesterday the announcement video of Dhanush starrer Captain Miller got released and it took over social media by storm. This period film is set against the backdrops of the 1930s-40s and is being made on a massive scale.
Now the news is that this video broke all the existing Kollywood records. The video garnered about 5.5 Million digital views across all platforms and became the highest-viewed announcement video in 24 hours from Kollywood.
This big-budget film is bankrolled by Sathya Jyothi Films and is helmed by Arun Matheswaran. This multilingual movie will have music provided by G.V. Prakash, while Madhan Karky will pen the dialogues.
Record Smashing Response for #CaptainMiller Announcement video 🥁🔥
— Sathya Jyothi Films (@SathyaJyothi) July 3, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Lal Singh Chadha – Aamir disappoints
- Ravi Teja’s next production gets a title – Deets inside
- Impressive: Sita Ramam and Bimbisara day-6 collections in Krishna district
- List of movies and series to watch this weekend
- NBK 108: Time locked for a massive announcement
- No stopping Sita Ramam at the US box office