Dhanush’s upcoming gangster drama, Vada Chennai wowed critics when it was recently screened at the Pingyao International Film Festival in China. Directed by Vetrimaaran, the film is the first in the trilogy which traces the rise of a gangster in North Madras.
Talking about the film, a prominent Indian film critic described the film as a “frenzied, chaotic loop around the world of rowdies, its “bloody” good.” Not just that, Dhanush’s performance too earned rave reviews.
The film also stars Aishwarya Rajesh and Andrea Jeremiah, and it is slated for release in India on October 17.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR actor busy with online course
- Allu Arjun’s touching post on son’s birthday
- Poll : Which of these films was over-hyped according to you?
- Balayya makes a huge donation for Corona relief
- Corona scare-Pawan Kalyan winning applause for his sincere efforts
- Director Sampath Nandi donates to CCC