Dhanush’s upcoming gangster drama, Vada Chennai wowed critics when it was recently screened at the Pingyao International Film Festival in China. Directed by Vetrimaaran, the film is the first in the trilogy which traces the rise of a gangster in North Madras.
Talking about the film, a prominent Indian film critic described the film as a “frenzied, chaotic loop around the world of rowdies, its “bloody” good.” Not just that, Dhanush’s performance too earned rave reviews.
The film also stars Aishwarya Rajesh and Andrea Jeremiah, and it is slated for release in India on October 17.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film
- Interesting buzz on Akhil Akkineni’s next project
- Praveen Sattaru reveals major details about Nagarjuna’s next
- Top OTT platform acquires Balayya’s Akhanda
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next