It is already reported that star Kollywood actor-director duo Dhanush and Selvaraghavan are joining forces for a massive project. Said to be a sequel to Selvaraghavan’s 2010 cult socio-fantasy magnum opus, Aayirathi Oruvan (Yugaaniki Okkadu in Telugu), the makers also announced the film will have its theatrical release in 2024.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that this prestigious project went on floors from today at a studio in Chennai. A picture where director Selvaraghavan observing the scene from the monitor is also released by the makers.
Senior producer Kalaippuli S Thanu is the producer of the film. Yuvan Shankar Raja is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Master’s Telugu presenter Mahesh Koneru thanks audiences
- It’s a mixed Pongal for Shruti Haasan
- Good friends Pawan and Trivikram join hands for a crazy multi-starrer
- Alia Bhatt’s prestigious film to release during this time
- RGV opens up about Sarkar 4 with Amitabh Bachchan
- Valimai director H Vinoth blessed with a baby boy