Manchu Vishnu, Hansika starrer Dhenikaina Ready is almost complete except for two songs. Currently, the film is being shot in Bangkok where a song is being shot on Vishnu and Hansika under the supervision of Prem Rakshith master. The film’s talkie part has already been completed and the film’s last remaining song will be shot in Europe early September. Vishnu has pinned a lot of hopes on the film and has stated that it’ll be a good family entertainer on the lines of his earlier hit Dhee. Brahmanandam’s comedy is said to be the major highlight of the film. G Nageshwara Reddy is directing the film and Mohan Babu is producing the film. Chakri is composing the music. Gopi Mohan and Kona Venkat have written the script and both of them are extremely confident on the film’s success. The film is going to release in October. Soon after this film’s release, Vishnu will start working on his dream project Ravana Brahma, a mythological movie which has Dr. Mohan Babu donning the role of Ravana.
- Naga Chaitanya to romance Jersey girl?
- Malikipuram’s Padmaja Theater gutted in fire
- Vijay Deverakonda’s pic by Rashmika clocks 1M Insta views
- Teaser for Sundeep’s debut production to be out soon
- Jersey’s first weekend US collections; $1M soon
- Nani’s role in Gang Leader revealed