The film ‘M.S. Dhoni – The Untold Story’ is having a solid run across India and the same is the case for the Telugu version of the film. The movie has garnered a positive word of mouth from Day 1 and this has translated into a solid run for the Telugu version, along with the Hindi version.
The film released with one screen in RTC cross roads but the number is now being increased. The situation is the same in B and C centers as well. Directed by Neeraj Pandey, the film has Sushant Singh Rajput in the lead role.
Fox Star India has produced the film in association with Inspired Films.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acting in a mass film for the first time is exhilarating: Varun Tej
- Yet another sizzling special song for Payal Rajput?
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for a female-centric film
- Speed up the shoot: Kamal tells Indian 2 team
- Ace cinematographer Rathnavelu to turn director
- Hollywood director Christopher Nolan to shoot Tenet in Mumbai