The film ‘M.S. Dhoni – The Untold Story’ is having a solid run across India and the same is the case for the Telugu version of the film. The movie has garnered a positive word of mouth from Day 1 and this has translated into a solid run for the Telugu version, along with the Hindi version.
The film released with one screen in RTC cross roads but the number is now being increased. The situation is the same in B and C centers as well. Directed by Neeraj Pandey, the film has Sushant Singh Rajput in the lead role.
Fox Star India has produced the film in association with Inspired Films.
- Balakrishna takes a break from NTR for Telangana elections
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up about working with Jyothika
- Director confirmed for RX100 Hindi remake
- My film could be the next : Nikhil on Taxiwaala piracy
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?