Noted Bollywood director, Vijay Krishna Acharya, who earlier directed big-budget films like Dhoom, Dhoom 3, and Thugs of Hindostan has been busy giving final touches to a script. Reportedly, the film is said to be a unique entertainer set in a different backdrop.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that his new film went on floors in Mumbai today. Starring Vicky Kaushal in the lead role, the film is being bankrolled by the Yash Raj Films banner.
The genre of the film is yet unknown as of now. More details regarding the project are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star composer joins Ram’s Telugu-Tamil bilingual
- This is when Anjali will join F3
- Naveen Polishetty in no rush to sign films
- Adipurush shoot faces a major speed breaker
- Anniyan producer sends legal notice to Shankar
- Here’s the basic theme of NTR’s role in Koratala film