Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake Adithya Varma, released this morning amid a huge hype and positive pre-release buzz. The film marks Tamil star Vikram’s son Dhruv Vikram’s acting debut. After showing enough promise in the teaser and trailer, the FDFS response shows that Dhruv has done a commendable job on his debut.
Fans and critics are unanimously applauding Dhruv Vikram’s confident screen presence and handsome looks, apart from his impressive acting skills. With even the film getting a favourable response from the early morning shows, there will be no doubt in saying that Dhruv will be a promising young actor to watch out for in future.
Adithya Varma is a faithful remake of its Telugu version. Debutant Gireesaaya directed the movie and Bollywood starlet Banita Sandhu has made her Kollywood debut by reprising Shalini Pandey’s role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these actors has the biggest mass following?
- Tamannah to star in the remake of Kannada hit
- Rana’s cameo in upcoming Tollywood biggie?
- Star heroine to do a mass number in Acharya?
- Rumors on Ravi Teja’s Krack put to rest
- Popular actor’s negative role in Chiru’s Lucifer remake?