Ram Charan’s Dhruva is braving the challenges of demonetization in AP and Telangana and is racing ahead at the box-offices worldwide. In overseas, the film has turned out to be Charan’s highest grosser ever, surpassing Bruce Lee and Govindudu Andarivadele.
Until Friday, Dhruva grossed a solid $467,852 and added another $265K from its Saturday collections until 11 pm EST, with more screens yet to be reported. Trade analysts predict that Dhruva will comfortably enter the $1 million club by Sunday, ending Ram Charan’s long wait.
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?
- Has Akira shifted to Hyderabad? Renu Desai clarifies