Ram Charan’s Dhruva is braving the challenges of demonetization in AP and Telangana and is racing ahead at the box-offices worldwide. In overseas, the film has turned out to be Charan’s highest grosser ever, surpassing Bruce Lee and Govindudu Andarivadele.
Until Friday, Dhruva grossed a solid $467,852 and added another $265K from its Saturday collections until 11 pm EST, with more screens yet to be reported. Trade analysts predict that Dhruva will comfortably enter the $1 million club by Sunday, ending Ram Charan’s long wait.
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation