Ram Charan’s Dhruva is braving the challenges of demonetization in AP and Telangana and is racing ahead at the box-offices worldwide. In overseas, the film has turned out to be Charan’s highest grosser ever, surpassing Bruce Lee and Govindudu Andarivadele.
Until Friday, Dhruva grossed a solid $467,852 and added another $265K from its Saturday collections until 11 pm EST, with more screens yet to be reported. Trade analysts predict that Dhruva will comfortably enter the $1 million club by Sunday, ending Ram Charan’s long wait.
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?
- The incident that inspired Shankar to make Bharatheeyudu
- Poll : Will Akhil make a comeback with Mr. Majnu?
- Interesting update on Balayya-Boyapti film