Young Tamil music composer Hip-hop Tamizha, who composed music for Ram Charan’s Dhruva turned into an actor and has been continuously signing films. In the process, Tamizha’s new project had a formal launch ceremony today.
Getting into details, the film has been titled, Anbarivu and will be helmed by Aswin Raam. The film also stars Napolean, Vidharth, Kashmira, Urvashi, Saikumar, and Dheena in key roles.
Noted production house Sathya Jyothi Films will be bankrolling the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suriya’s hit film in Oscar race
- This Bollywood star wants to act in Krack remake?
- Chiranjeevi announces Acharya’s teaser time with a hilarious meme
- A1 Express trailer – Ambitious, emotion-filled and masaledar
- Uppena clears confusion- Seals its release date
- Sukumar launches Ardha Shathabdam’s intense and impressive teaser