Young Tamil music composer Hip-hop Tamizha, who composed music for Ram Charan’s Dhruva turned into an actor and has been continuously signing films. In the process, Tamizha’s new project had a formal launch ceremony today.
Getting into details, the film has been titled, Anbarivu and will be helmed by Aswin Raam. The film also stars Napolean, Vidharth, Kashmira, Urvashi, Saikumar, and Dheena in key roles.
Noted production house Sathya Jyothi Films will be bankrolling the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Most Eligible Bachelor’s makers utilising the free time well
- Star heroine’s special song in Varun Tej’s Ghani
- Nag Ashwin Comments About Prabhas’s Project K
- Drushyam 2’s OTT premiere date locked?
- Trivikram setting up Athadu combo for SSMB28
- Amitabh starts shooting for Prabhas’s Project K