Star director Gautham Vasudev Menon and versatile actor Vikram’s long-delayed film, Dhruva Natchathiram (Dhruva Nakshatram in Telugu), is finally hitting screens on November 24, 2023, featuring Ritu Varma in the female lead role.
With just four days until its release in Telugu and Tamil, the movie is facing a promotional challenge. While director GVM is actively promoting the movie offline, Vikram, the lead, has not provided substantial support.
The lack of buzz is worrying fans, who are pushing Vikram to get involved in online and offline promotions. It’s unclear whether Vikram will join in on these promotional activities or not.
The film boasts an impressive cast, including Parthiban, Aishwarya Rajesh, Simran, Radhika, Arjun Das, and Divyadarshini in pivotal roles. Harris Jayaraj is in charge of the musical score. Dhruva Natchathiram is a joint venture by Ondraga Entertainment, Kondaduvom Entertainment, and Escape Artists Motion Pictures. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thanks to Animal, Rashmika’s scenes extended in Pushpa 2?
- Trisha to romance Chiranjeevi and Nagarjuna next?
- Hi Nanna packs a punch on Sunday; Here’s the 4-day Nizam collection
- Photo Moment: Chiranjeevi greets ex-CM KCR in hospital
- Animal: Tripti Dimri reveals how her parents reacted to her bold scenes
- Thalaivar 170 title announcement time locked