Ram Charan’s Dhruva is the latest entrant to the 50 crore share club. The film is still playing in a large number of screens and is collecting decent shares in the twin Telugu states, while it has grossed close to $1.28 million in the US.
To thank the audience for making their film a decent hit, Team Dhruva will be organizing a ‘Salute To The Audience’ success meet this evening and the entire cast and crew members are expected to take part in the celebrations.
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic