Dhruva is an official remake of the hit Tamil movie, Thani Oruvan. Ram Charan’s new image makeover for his role of an IPS officer will be a special attraction in the movie.
The film is directed by Surender Reddy and produced by Allu Aravind and NV Prasad. Rakul Preet Singh is the film’s leading lady. Dhruva is gearing up to hit the screens in early December.
- Suresh Babu’s latest statement on Ramanaidu biopic
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?