Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s most-awaited film, Dhruva, has completed its talkie part. Just a couple of songs are left to be shot and Ram Charan’s introduction song will be shot in the first week of November.
Dhruva’s team has already begun post-production work to ready film for a December release as announced. The film’s audio release date will be announced soon.
Dhruva is being directed by Surender Reddy and jointly produced by Allu Aravind and NV Prasad. Rakul Preet is the film’s leading lady. Hip Hop Tamizha is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Maharshi’s 11-day AP & TS share: A non-BB record and All-time top 5
- National media covers fans’ mania on NTR’s b’day eve
- Speculations rife on Pawan’s acting comeback after exit polls
- Will Rakul score her first hit in Bollywood?
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 19-05-2019
- In the end, will Prabhas dub for Saaho’s Hindi version?