Ram Charan’s Dhruva is storming ahead at box-offices worldwide and is collecting huge shares in almost all the centres. On Sunday, the film witnessed a dramatic rise in its collections and netted a handsome 5.68 crore share, taking the overall total to Rs.21.81 crores in three days.
Here’s the area wise breakup of Dhruva’s three days collections in Andhra, Ceded and Nizam areas:
|Total Share||21.81 Crs|
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar