Ram Charan scored a huge hit after a long time in his career. His much-awaited action entertainer, Dhruva released yesterday with some positive talk all over. The film has released during the crunch currency ban time and it will be very interesting to see how will the film end up collections wise. For now, we bring you collections from some key areas of both the Telugu states.
|West Godavari||92 L|
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?
- Has Akira shifted to Hyderabad? Renu Desai clarifies