Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ongoing action thriller, Dhruva, has completed its Kashmir schedule yesterday. In this schedule, the team canned a song featuring Charan and the film’s leading lady Rakul Preet, apart from a few important scenes involving Charan, Navdeep and other actors who are playing IPS trainees in the film.
Dhruva is an official remake of the super hit Tamil film, Thani Oruvan. The film has Aravind Swami playing Charan’s nemesis. Surender Reddy is directing Dhruva and Allu Aravind is producing it under his Geetha Arts banner.
Hip Hop Tamizha is scoring the music for Dhruva, which is poised to release on September 30.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acclaimed director penning a script for Prabhas?
- Post-production issues delaying Vaishnav Tej’s next?
- Nabha Natesh makes a special request to her fans
- Chiranjeevi gives an update on Jr NTR’s health
- Pushpa’s teaser sets another milestone
- Allu Arjun meets family after 15 days quarantine, shares video