Continuing the sentiment of holding pre-release events instead of audio launches, Geetha Arts will do the same even with Ram Charan’s Dhruva. The latest update reveals that the makers are planning to hold the event in Warangal on the 20th of this month.
Though an official announcement is yet to be made, this news has created a huge joy in the mega fans. It has been quite a long time since Ram Charan’s film saw a release.
Directed by Surender Reddy, this film has Rakul Preet as the female lead.
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up
- Mahesh Babu excited to watch Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam continues to impress