Continuing the sentiment of holding pre-release events instead of audio launches, Geetha Arts will do the same even with Ram Charan’s Dhruva. The latest update reveals that the makers are planning to hold the event in Warangal on the 20th of this month.
Though an official announcement is yet to be made, this news has created a huge joy in the mega fans. It has been quite a long time since Ram Charan’s film saw a release.
Directed by Surender Reddy, this film has Rakul Preet as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda to team up with this director?
- Sai Tej’s next to discuss a burning issue?
- Vaakel Saab gearing up for digital promotions
- This heroine’s negative role in KGF 2
- Pooja Hegde spills the beans on Nani and her many other things
- This is how star director keeps himself busy during this lockdown