Continuing the sentiment of holding pre-release events instead of audio launches, Geetha Arts will do the same even with Ram Charan’s Dhruva. The latest update reveals that the makers are planning to hold the event in Warangal on the 20th of this month.
Though an official announcement is yet to be made, this news has created a huge joy in the mega fans. It has been quite a long time since Ram Charan’s film saw a release.
Directed by Surender Reddy, this film has Rakul Preet as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani’s film with Vishwak Sen to be launched tomorrow
- Rana busts rumors about him in style
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Taxiwaala being remade in Bollywood
- Bellamkonda Junior to romance 5 heroines in his debut film
- Star hero’s VFX company pulls off a stunning feat for Bigil
- Actor-producer Bandla Ganesh arrested