Ram Charan is doing everything possible to help his film get a good start at the box office. For this, he has already reached with his team in the US and is touring various cities to promote the film.
The latest news is that the film has collected $224k from the premiere shows that were aired all over the US. Aravind Swamy is also taking part in these promotions and this should help the film to grow even more in the coming days.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble