But the real test for the film will start today as the weekday kick starts. Till yesterday, there were public holidays and it would be very interesting to see how this film will from today.
The collections from the B and C centers will be keenly observed by the trade pundits. Made on a very good budget, Dhruva needs to have a very strong second week for the film to get into a safe profit zone.
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics