Ram Charan’s forthcoming movie Dhruva is completing its shooting part at a brisk pace. In this action thriller, Charan will be seen as an IPS officer who is on a mission. If the latest reports are anything to go by, Charan is planning to organize a special screening of Dhruva for police officers and their families.
Apparently, Charan earlier interacted with several IPS officers as part of his preparations for the role in Dhruva. The Mega Powerstar is also planning to invite top cops from various parts across South India, the reports said.
Surender Reddy is directing this high budget entertainer, which is an official remake of the super hit Tamil film, Thani Oruvan. Rakul Preet is the film’s leading lady and Allu Aravind is the producer.
- Brahmaanandam’s son reveals his father’s health condition
- Nithya Menen reveals why she agreed to do Jayalalitha biopic
- Grand success meet fixed for F2
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam