After registering a decent Rs.10.57 crore share from AP and Telangana despite the demonetization wrath on its opening day, Ram Charan’s Dhruva continues to gain steam at the box-offices in the two Telugu states, ROI and in overseas.
According to the latest update, Dhruva has collected Rs.16.13 crore share until Saturday. With the solid advance bookings in most centres, the numbers are expected to rise even higher on Sunday.
Below is the area wise breakup of Dhruva’s two-day collections:
|Total Share||16.13 Crs|
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu recovers 70 percent of it cost in key areas
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR