The regular shooting of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 99th film, Dictator, is nearing its completion soon. Even before the film has hit the screens, a renowned production house from Mumbai has come forward to remake this film in Hindi.
Going into details, the production house is in plans to rope in Srivas, to helm the Hindi version as well. The project is currently in its discussion stages and a popular Bollywood hero is likely to star in the film. An official confirmation is yet to be made on this news.
Meanwhile, massive plans are on to release the audio of Dictator in Amaravathi. Eros International is producing the film in association with Vedaashwa Creations. SS Thaman is scoring the soundtrack.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims