Nandamuri Balakrishna is shooting non-stop for his 99th flick in the direction of ‘Loukhyam’ fame Sriwaas. Titled Dictator, the movie is touted to be an out and out commercial entertainer and NBK has already announced that it will be his most stylish film till date. Currently,the unit is busy shooting in Europe.
As reported earlier, the film will hit the screens during Sankranthi next year. The latest update reveals that the makers have fixed January 14th as the release date of the movie. Anjali and Sonal Chauhan are playing the female leads and young composer SS Thaman is handling the music for the film. Eros International and Vedaashwa Creations are jointly producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big relief in Vijay’s Bigil plagiarism case
- Is Prabhas interested in politics?
- Bunny buys a ‘Beast’
- Popular character artiste’s son all set for acting debut
- Is this the big twist in Prabhas’s role in Saaho?
- Rajini’s Darbar fetches a solid amount in overseas