Nandamuri Balakrishna’s upcoming film,Dictator, will roll out from tomorrow (20th July) in Hyderabad at the Ramanaidu Studios. A special set, under the supervision of art director Brahma Kadali, has been erected for this purpose. Sriwass of ‘Lakshyam’ and ‘Loukyam’ fame will direct this film and also co-produce it.
Anjali and Sonal Chauhan are playing the female leads and young composer SS Thaman will handle the music settings for this film. Eros International is bankrolling this hefty project and the unit will travel to Europe in its next schedule to can songs in the unexplored locations.
Kona Venkat and Gopi Mohan are providing the script and screen play for this film, which also features Nassar, Brahmanandam, Vennela Kishore and few others in crucial roles. Shyam K Naidu is the cinematographer and M.Ratnam will pen dialogues.
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Pawan Sadineni looking for Hari Krishna’s replacement
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release