The soon to be launched fourth generation star from the Nandamuri family, Nandamuri Mokshagna, celebrated his birthday yesterday. Several fan groups across the Telugu states took part in various social work and charity events on this occasion. However, icing on the cake was Mokshagna’s father and popular film star Nandamuri Balakrishna celebrating his son’s birthday in Bulgaria.
We already reported that Balakrishna is shooting for his much awaited 99th film, Dictator, in Bulgaria. Yesterday, the film’s unit, including heroine Anjali and director Sriwass, celebrated Mokshagna’s birthday by cutting a cake. Director Sriwass, on his Facebook page, wished the Nandamuri lad and said that his father missed him on this special occasion.
Meanwhile, fans are eagerly awaiting Mokshagna’s debut on Telugu silver screen.
- Priyanka Chopra ropes in star choreographer for her wedding
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan
- Vikram donates for Gaja cyclone victims
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date