Nandamuri Bala Krishna is currently shooting for his 99th movie, Dictator. As per the latest update, the talkie part of this flick has been wrapped up. Sreevas, who directed the blockbuster hit ‘Loukyam’ is helming this project.
Touted to be an emotional action drama, the film features Sonal Chauhan, Anjali and Aksha as female leads. Vedasya creations and EROS International are collectively producing this flick.
The audio will be unveiled on December 20th, at Amaravathi, the new capital of Andhra Pradesh. The arrangements are in full swing to make this event a grand success.
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback
- Maharshi’s latest schedules details
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic