Nandamuri Bala Krishna is currently shooting for his 99th movie, Dictator. As per the latest update, the talkie part of this flick has been wrapped up. Sreevas, who directed the blockbuster hit ‘Loukyam’ is helming this project.
Touted to be an emotional action drama, the film features Sonal Chauhan, Anjali and Aksha as female leads. Vedasya creations and EROS International are collectively producing this flick.
The audio will be unveiled on December 20th, at Amaravathi, the new capital of Andhra Pradesh. The arrangements are in full swing to make this event a grand success.
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero
- Sai Dharam Tej’s co-star to shake a leg with Bollywood’s dancing sensation
- Popular actor urges his fans to prove his critics wrong