Nandamuri Balakrishna’s much awaited 99th film, Dictator, released on Sankranthi to a rousing response from fans. The film is continuing its solid run in B & C centres. Now, to celebrate this grand success and also to boost up the collections, the film’s unit will be going on a success tour starting tomorrow.
The unit will start off the success tour by meeting the fans at Jagadamba Theater in Vizag at 12:30 pm tomorrow. After this, the team will head to Rajahmundry and visit Anusri Theater at 7 pm on the same day. More details regarding the success tour in other cities will be revealed soon.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry