Young Telugu actress Eesha Rebba is eagerly awaiting the release of Subramanyapuram, a supernatural thriller which is hitting theaters tomorrow (Dec 7). She was last seen in NTR’s Aravindha Sametha. In a latest interview while promoting Subrahmanyapuram, Eesha revealed why she had agreed to act in a small role in Aravindha Sametha.
“Although my character didn’t have much importance, I did Aravindha Sametha for NTR. He is a big star and everyone will watch the film for him. Also, I didn’t feel that it was a small role as I liked my character. I am quite happy with my decision to act in ASVR,” said Eesha.
- Vijay-Murugadoss fans thrilled with the big confirmation
- Vote : 8th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Best Heroine of 2018
- Young hero’s kind gesture wins hearts
- Noted producer bags Petta Telugu rights
- Mahesh Babu reveals how his dream came true