Young Telugu actress Eesha Rebba is eagerly awaiting the release of Subramanyapuram, a supernatural thriller which is hitting theaters tomorrow (Dec 7). She was last seen in NTR’s Aravindha Sametha. In a latest interview while promoting Subrahmanyapuram, Eesha revealed why she had agreed to act in a small role in Aravindha Sametha.
“Although my character didn’t have much importance, I did Aravindha Sametha for NTR. He is a big star and everyone will watch the film for him. Also, I didn’t feel that it was a small role as I liked my character. I am quite happy with my decision to act in ASVR,” said Eesha.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What will be the fate of Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu?
- Balakrishna to go barechested in Ruler
- IT officials now raid Nani’s office
- Jayalalithaa biopic Thalaivi makers to rope in NTR?
- Will NTR respond to Surender Reddy’s statements?
- IT raids on the noted production house