Young Telugu actress Eesha Rebba is eagerly awaiting the release of Subramanyapuram, a supernatural thriller which is hitting theaters tomorrow (Dec 7). She was last seen in NTR’s Aravindha Sametha. In a latest interview while promoting Subrahmanyapuram, Eesha revealed why she had agreed to act in a small role in Aravindha Sametha.
“Although my character didn’t have much importance, I did Aravindha Sametha for NTR. He is a big star and everyone will watch the film for him. Also, I didn’t feel that it was a small role as I liked my character. I am quite happy with my decision to act in ASVR,” said Eesha.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay, Samantha’s hit film clocks 100M views
- Ajith’s next with young director to be wrapped up in a record time?
- Shekhar Kammula to work with Dhanush?
- Dhanush will shock you in Jagame Thandiram-Karthik Subbaraj
- Rajamouli fixes this month for RRR’s release
- Watch : ‘In The Name Of God’ Streaming NOW on AHA