Young Telugu actress Eesha Rebba is eagerly awaiting the release of Subramanyapuram, a supernatural thriller which is hitting theaters tomorrow (Dec 7). She was last seen in NTR’s Aravindha Sametha. In a latest interview while promoting Subrahmanyapuram, Eesha revealed why she had agreed to act in a small role in Aravindha Sametha.
“Although my character didn’t have much importance, I did Aravindha Sametha for NTR. He is a big star and everyone will watch the film for him. Also, I didn’t feel that it was a small role as I liked my character. I am quite happy with my decision to act in ASVR,” said Eesha.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR, Mollywood star to share screen space in RRR?
- This day would have been a celebration for moviegoers
- Star hero’s doctor sister shares a heart-touching post
- Senior actor Narsingh Yadav in coma
- Interesting scoop: Did Bunny ‘leak’ Pushpa’s title in November?
- Mother & sister-in-law’s special treat to Pawan after his Andhra tours