Salman Khan is still bitter that Priyanka Chopra decided to let go off Bharat to marry Nick Jonas. The superstar made several direct remarks about Priyanka throughout the film’s promotions and he never forgot to remind everyone how upset and angry he is.
Now, it turns out that Priyanka Chopra has lost a chance to work with ace filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali, as per the grapevine in Bollywood. The duo had worked together in Bajirao Mastani and she earned rave reviews for her performance. Although she had expressed her desire to work with him again, when Salman Khan was signed up as the lead actor in Bhansali’s next, Inshallah, it was clear that Priyanka Chopra won’t stand a chance to be part of the film. Alia Bhatt was roped in to play the lead role.
Meanwhile, Salman Khan’s Bharat has opened well in theatres today, and it is expected to do roaring business at the box office in the next few days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal Haasan thanks AP CM YS Jagan
- Sara Ali Khan admits to dating Sushant Singh Rajput?
- Sonu Sood urges people to bear a poor child’s education expenses
- Crazy OTT offer for Sharwanand’s next?
- Is her character going to be the backbone for Nishabdham?
- Bhaagamathie director’s next to have a direct OTT release