The teaser of Vijay Deverakonda’s World Famous Lover has caught on like wildfire and some of the shots of the film has received rave reviews. Reminiscent of Vijay’s Arjun Reddy, his fan base is loving the vulnerable and borderline macho avatar, yet again.
However, turns out he wasn’t the first choice for this anthology romantic drama helmed by director Kranthi Madhav!
Industry insiders say that the makers of the film had earlier approached Sai Dharam Tej, who didn’t want to be a part of the project and later went to Sharwanand too. Sources say that he too turned down the offer.
It is then that the film starring Raashi Khanna, Aishwarya Rajesh, Catherine Tresa and Izabelle Leite went to Vijay.
Vijay not only agreed to take up the film but reportedly worked on the process of script development too. The film was soon wrapped up and now it is all set to release on Valentine’s Day next month.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s First Notice poster sets a stunning new record
- Chiranjeevi’s special gift to his director Bobby on his birthday
- Friendship Day memory: Nani poses with Baahubali and RRR stars
- Striking first look of Ashwin Babu and Nandita Swetha’s Hidimba unveiled
- Double delight for NTR fans
- Toofan girl Mrunal Thakur’s Tollywood debut with Dulquer’s 2nd Telugu film