The teaser of Vijay Deverakonda’s World Famous Lover has caught on like wildfire and some of the shots of the film has received rave reviews. Reminiscent of Vijay’s Arjun Reddy, his fan base is loving the vulnerable and borderline macho avatar, yet again.
However, turns out he wasn’t the first choice for this anthology romantic drama helmed by director Kranthi Madhav!
Industry insiders say that the makers of the film had earlier approached Sai Dharam Tej, who didn’t want to be a part of the project and later went to Sharwanand too. Sources say that he too turned down the offer.
It is then that the film starring Raashi Khanna, Aishwarya Rajesh, Catherine Tresa and Izabelle Leite went to Vijay.
Vijay not only agreed to take up the film but reportedly worked on the process of script development too. The film was soon wrapped up and now it is all set to release on Valentine’s Day next month.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kukatpally Court stays Amitabh Bachchan’s film’s release
- India’s largest film city to come up in this state
- DSP wins hearts with his touching gesture for his legendary guru
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?