NTR is a mighty star and has a huge following all over the country. He is much in news these days as his new film RRR is under production with Rajamouli. NTR will celebrate his birthday this 20th May and we bring you some lesser-known facts about the star.
1. NTR is a terrific cook and is quite efficient at making Thai, Chinese, Mexican, and Hyderabadi food.
2. NTR has a huge fixation with the number 9 and all his car numbers have the same registration of 9999.
3. Not many know that NTR is fond of Yoga from a young age and that is the reason he is quite flexible with his dances.
4. NTR’s all-time favorite song is Ralipoye Puvva Neeku Raagalenduke composed by M M Keeravani.
5. Not many know that NTR loves to have watermelon juice most of the time.
6. In his younger days, NTR was so fond of food that he used to finish a family pack of Hyderabadi Biryani himself.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed