NTR is a mighty star and has a huge following all over the country. He is much in news these days as his new film RRR is under production with Rajamouli. NTR will celebrate his birthday this 20th May and we bring you some lesser-known facts about the star.
1. NTR is a terrific cook and is quite efficient at making Thai, Chinese, Mexican, and Hyderabadi food.
2. NTR has a huge fixation with the number 9 and all his car numbers have the same registration of 9999.
3. Not many know that NTR is fond of Yoga from a young age and that is the reason he is quite flexible with his dances.
4. NTR’s all-time favorite song is Ralipoye Puvva Neeku Raagalenduke composed by M M Keeravani.
5. Not many know that NTR loves to have watermelon juice most of the time.
6. In his younger days, NTR was so fond of food that he used to finish a family pack of Hyderabadi Biryani himself.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aranya trailer hits the bull’s eye
- Yash’s KGF behind Prabhas’ nod to Salaar
- A1 Express – Sundeep Kishan turns emotional
- Here is the detailed info on Acharya’s music album
- Bigg Boss 5 – Star Maa approaches this celeb
- Teaser of Saina Nehwal biopic looks impressive