On the occasion of the launch of the Telugu version of her debut book as an author ‘A Love Unconditional’, actress-filmmaker Renu Desai has clarified that she didn’t write the book keeping her ex-husband Pawan Kalyan in mind. A Love Unconditional has been translated into Telugu by popular lyricist Anantha Sriram.
“There is nothing controversial in A Love Unconditional. Everyone is thinking that I wrote all those poems with feelings of romance, happiness or sadness keeping Pawan Kalyan in mind. That’s not true. He happened to be my husband once. I would have anyway experienced those feelings even if I married another person. These feelings are quite common in everyone’s life,” said Renu Desai.
Articles that might interest you:
- Adipurush’s special schedule only for him?
- PC Sreeram shares a throwback picture of Pawan Kalyan & Bhumika
- Prabhas asks Salaar team to get back to work
- Ram Gopal Varma shares his review of Family Man 2
- Alia Bhatt paid a bomb for RRR?
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?