Star hero Prabhas attained international popularity worldwide with the humongous success of the Baahubali franchise. Especially, Prabhas is hugely popular among his fans in Japan who fondly call him ‘Prabhas San’. In a latest interview with a popular English daily, a die-hard Prabhas fan from Japan, Rina Matsui, revealed why the Japanese fans adore the Rebel Star.
“Japanese people love Prabhas for his macho build and intensity. His good looks and booming voice. We just can’t get enough of him,” Rina said, further adding that she personally likes him for his action romance. Rina goes on reveal that, once the Coronavirus pandemic is over, she wants to visit Prabhas’ house and tell him how much Japanese people love him and want him to visit them again.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest- Has Tamannah-Satyadev film been shelved?
- Venkatesh’s change of plans leaves F3 in distress
- Shahrukh Khan announces a new project
- Poll : Which of these upcoming OTT releases are you looking forward to?
- Chandni Chowdary not the first choice for Color Photo
- Crucial changes done to Acharya’s second half?