Die-hard fans of Tollywood stars often resort to extreme acts in displaying their love for their favourite stars. A few months ago, fans of Allu Arjun and Varun Tej walked over a hundred kilometres from their villages to Hyderabad to meet both the heroes.
Now, a person named Srinivas, who is a die-hard fan of hero Venkatesh, has done the same. Srinivas, who hails from Vikarabad in Telangana, has walked nearly 140 kilometres from his village to Ramanaidu Studios in Hyderabad. Unfortunately, Venky was not in town when Srinivas visited the studios.
Interacting with the media, Srinivas said that he first watched Venky’s Jayam Manadera when he was 7-years-old and became a big fan of Venky. He said that each year he celebrates Venky’s birthday in a grand manner. Srinivas informed that the Ramanaidu Studios authorities told him that they will call him and fix an appointment once Venkatesh returns to Hyderabad.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Sundeep Kishan- A1 Express is a solid theatrical experience
- IT Raids at Taapsee’s house in Mumbai
- Interview : Bhavani Shankar – Climax is a murder mystery with hilarious comedy
- Tentative release date locked for Allu Arjun-Koratala film?
- Rhea Chakraborthy ignored from upcoming biggie’s poster
- Jathi Ratnalu’s pre-release promotional tour in Andhra towns