A die-hard fan of Allu Arjun has done the unthinkable just to meet his favourite hero. A fan named P Nageswara Rao from Macherla, Guntur district, has taken a Padayatra (walkathon) from his hometown to Hyderabad to meet Allu Arjun.
Interacting with a media house, Nageswara Rao said that he has been a huge fan of the Stylish Star since his debut film, Gangotri. He went on to say that even though he had tried to meet Allu Arjun several times in the past, he failed to do so. And that’s the reason why he chose a padayatra this time, with a hope to get Allu Arjun’s appointment.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sammathame’s official OTT release date
- Vijay Devarakonda-Samantha to romance in Vizag
- Mega plans being made for Ponniyin Selvan’s teaser launch
- Taapsee talks about her dream role
- Much hyped Tamil film gets a release date
- Bollywood stars donate to Assam flood victims