A die-hard fan of Allu Arjun has done the unthinkable just to meet his favourite hero. A fan named P Nageswara Rao from Macherla, Guntur district, has taken a Padayatra (walkathon) from his hometown to Hyderabad to meet Allu Arjun.
Interacting with a media house, Nageswara Rao said that he has been a huge fan of the Stylish Star since his debut film, Gangotri. He went on to say that even though he had tried to meet Allu Arjun several times in the past, he failed to do so. And that’s the reason why he chose a padayatra this time, with a hope to get Allu Arjun’s appointment.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Laxmmi bomb change their film’s title
- Jagapathi Babu wants to be a part of films like Color Photo
- Interview : Suriya – Aakasame Nee Haddu Raa will inspire you big time
- Aakasame Nee Haddu Raa to be remade in Hindi?
- Positive reports for Allari Naresh’s Naandi
- Saaho disappoints on the small screen as well