The teaser of senior hero Action King Arjun’s 150th film, Kurukshetram, was unveiled at an event today in Hyderabad. Speaking on this occasion, Arjun said that he signed the film after being bowled by its different screenplay. The Action King went on to say that screenplay will be the main highlight of Kurukshetram.
The intriguing and stylishly shot teaser showcases Arjun, a cop, who is on a mission to nab a serial psycho killer who kills some of the famous people in town in a peculiar way. Kurukshetram is slated for its release on July 7th.
Arun Vaidyanathan has directed this film, which also stars Prasanna, Varalaxmi Sarathkumar and Suman in prominent roles. Passion Studios is presenting the film.
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states