Actress Aishwarya Rajesh has now come up with the film Farhana to entertain the audiences. The movie opened to good reviews, and critics are in awe of the actress’s performance. This female-centric film is directed by Nelson Venkatesan, who gave two Tamil superhits, Monster and Oru Naal Koothu.
The latest to be known is that the film’s digital rights have been brought by the OTT platform Sony LIV. The same has been displayed during the opening credits of the film. The film is about a woman who joins a call center job to support her family. The call center entertains the fantasies of its customers, who are primarily men. Farhana’s life turns upside down when her family learns this. What did she do then? This is what the film is all about.
Acclaimed director Sri Raghava, Jithan Ramesh, Kitty, Anumol, and Aishwarya Dutta essayed vital roles. Justin Prabhakaran composed the tunes. Dream Warrior Pictures bankrolled this project which hit the screens in Telugu, Tamil, and Hindi languages.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Spider-Man : Across the Spider-Verse – Visually okay, but lacks substance
- Mohan Babu and Vishnu Manchu to produce a film with a whopping 100 crore budget
- Innovative promotions make Mem Famous a double blockbuster
- Allu Aravind announces an exciting lineup of Geetha Arts’ future projects
- Guntur Kaaram’s first glimpse creates an all-time record
- Nikhil 20 is titled Swayambhu; First look poster is out now
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food