Producer Sai Korrapati seems to be a man with a taste. After making his debut with Rajamouli’s Eega, which suddenly catapulted him into the big league, he has been concentrating on making movies that cater to both class and mass audience. His previous movies like Andala Rakshashi, Legend and Oohalu Gusagusalade only corroborate this fact.
Now, he has come up with ‘Dikkulu Chudaku Ramayya’ which looks to be a very novel concept where both a son and his dad fall for the same girl. This movie is directed by Thrikoti, a close associate of S.S.Rajamouli. Hero Naga Shourya and Ajay play crucial roles in this film which has Sana as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shah Rukh-Atlee film from March
- After delay, Rana, Sai Pallavi’s Virata Parvam to be wrapped up quickly
- Prabhas to resume Jaan’s shoot without Pooja?
- Latest update on Akhil’s fifth film
- When Pawan Kalyan wanted to play George Reddy
- Star hero turns rapper for his next