As per the latest reports, popular film distributor and producer ‘Dil’ Raju has acquired the theatrical rights of Nandamuri Kalyanram’s ‘Pataas’ for AP and Nizam regions. ‘Dil’ Raju will be releasing the film on his own in Vizag, Krishna and Nizam areas. ‘Pataas’ was earlier planned for a December end release, but got postponed following the sudden demise of Nandamuri Janakiram.
Directed by the debutante Anil Ravupudi, ‘Pataas’ is an out and out action entertainer, and Kalyanram will be seen as a powerful cop. Shruti Sodhi makes her Tollywood debut as the film’s heroine. Kalyan Ram produces the flick under his NTR Arts banner.
The film’s teaser which was released few weeks ago has generated a strong buzz in the trade circles. The film is now poised for a 9th January release.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film